Tuesday, February 2, 2010

T I I U K U I K








stylecrave - L’Officiel magazine

My own version of Tiiu Kuik's interview

Last person you hugged…
Ashleigh Pyne...at her birthday party on Saturday. That's sad!

Last movie you watched…
Food Inc. Seriously disturbing. I recommend you all watch it and never eat meat again...or processed food!

Last song/album you listened to…
Taylor Swift (i know you secretly love her too...she always gets the most page views on our blog)!!

Last piece of clothing you bought…
A pair of black cut off levi's jean shorts and a cream lace sleeve body suit from urban outfitters

Last person you talked to…
I've been talking back and forth over bbm with Jaclyn and Lauren equally while watching Teen Mom Reunion, praying that I'll never end up a single mom (at least I'm 23 and not 16)

Last thing you ate…
BBQ rice crackers and tzatziki dip

Last country you traveled to…
USA

Last job you did... jacflash ;(

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment