Saturday, February 13, 2010

A N T H R O P O L O G I E








I walked in to Anthropologie today and seriously died and went to heaven. The clothes are a little too boho/hippy for me, but the home decor is...i dont even know what to say...im still speechless. I got the cutest little knobs for my bed side tables and sliding doors and a cracked and chipped turquoise vase that looks a hundred years old. They also have the best selection of candles, coffee table books, dishes, bedding, towels, frames...pretty much anything and everything you would ever need (/want because I don't actually need any of this stuff!). I am definitely going back for more and will be drowning my new apartment in Anthropologie once I get to Vancouver.

1 comment:

  1. what anthropologie did you go to? i thought it wasnt in canada?

    ReplyDelete